Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.944 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,288 (€778) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)