Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.888 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,539 (€888) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)