Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15153 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,378 (61,887 Dinar) in Laghouat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (41 minutes ago)