Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.481 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,125 (2,395 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)