Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,268 ($b4,709) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (40 minutes ago)