Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,095 ($b5,057) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)