Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.593 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,702 ($b4,898) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)