Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.662 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,618 (GH₵4,264) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)