Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.770 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,221 (GH₵5,363) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)