Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15837 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,369 (¥122,298) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)