Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.284 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,112 (RM2,827) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)