Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.400 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,538 (RM2,850) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)