Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,430 (kr 10,652) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)