Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.274 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 203% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,847 (HK$12,244) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)