Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24770 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,087 (₨40,720) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)