Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.396 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,965 (RM2,494) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)