Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.338 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,712 (RM2,239) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)