Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32991 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,412 (Php31,559) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)