Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05152 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,802 (229,058 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)