Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16021 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,204 (¥126,106) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)