Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,701 (RM2,490) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)