Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.301 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,652 (RM2,244) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)