Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.407 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,457 (RM2,373) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)