Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.339 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,184 (RM2,577) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)