Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,190 (807,671 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)