Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.798 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,890 (3,534TL) in Kirklareli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)