Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21359 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,504 (Taka 53,860) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)