Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21369 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,575 (Taka 54,167) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)