Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,587 (5,093 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)