Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.915 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,917 (5,700 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)