Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.650 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,491 (1,173 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)