Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 7,990 (8,037 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)