Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,445 (﷼ 24,558,358) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)