Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,726 (﷼ 25,208,370) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)