Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,474 (4,442,863 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)