Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.704 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,102 (2,727TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)