Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16264 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,349 (₨ 75,930) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)