Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,052 (9,507 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)