Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.191 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,663 (€924) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)