Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24752 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,704 (₨47,287) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)