Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,002 (﷼ 25,847,918) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)