Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04842 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,554 (197,289 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)