Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14552 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,522 (₨72,308) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)