Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,200 (19,325 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (32 minutes ago)