Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,981 (RM2,769) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)