Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00444 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,737 (2,415,473 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)