Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.890 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,281 (€668) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)