Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.860 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,976 (3,488TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)