Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.725 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,863 (3,185TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 2 hours ago)