Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23470 EGP / AFN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,092 (55,780 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)