Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.972 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,707 (9,994 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)