Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,919 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.218 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,473 (R 11,062) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (37 minutes ago)