Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,876 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.240 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,397 (R 13,222) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)