Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,591 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.253 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,904 (R 14,291) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)