Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12806 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,814 (₨68,830) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)