Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13734 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,305 (₨67,755) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)