Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.911 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,733 (3,814 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (38 minutes ago)