Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,784 (€713) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)