Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01594 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,991 (₩752,087) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)