Cost of living in Jena, Germany vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.810 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,388 (€827) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (25 minutes ago)